0×201.jpg” alt=”" width=”300″ height=”201″ />
The Homecoming Campfire Social will take place on Monday, October 29, 2012 from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm on the North Field of the campus.
Come and enjoy the warmth of sitting around a fire with your fellow rebels! We will be taking part in the mini competitions and the cheer competition throughout that night!
1. Water Balloon Toss: 2 participants from each team per division
2. Riddle Station: 2 participants from each team per division
3. Multi-way Tug of War: 8 participants from each team per division
4. Musical Chairs: 3 participants from each team per division
5. Relay Race: 8 participants from each team per division
We will present
our own original cheer at the campfire social, and again throughout the rest of the Homecoming events.
All UNLV students are invited! Come and help the Newman Center achieve Homecoming points!
If you have any questions, please contact our Homecoming chairperson, Kerry Silverstein, at (702) 544-2739 or email her at email@example.com